Featured here is our 10X20 Standard Greenhouse Kit. Our E-Z Frame Brackets make it easy for anyone to assemble a structure in less than a few hours. No angle cuts necessary. Our brackets take the guesswork out of figuring out complicated cuts. Screw it together and you are ready to go. Just cover with your choice of finishing materials and step back and admire your work! Designed to use inexpensive 2 x 2 lumber (actual dimensions are slightly smaller LUMBER NOT INLCUDED), this kit is a great, cost-effective way to build the DIY structure that can save you thousands of dollars compared to ready-made greenhouse. Our E-Z Frame Brackets are made from a heavy-duty polypropylene material that doesn’t rust like similar metal products. Our brackets also have a built-in UV inhibitor that prevents them from cracking or getting brittle in the sun or extreme cold. Recommended: Platform of concrete, concrete blocks, railroad ties or treated lumber.
- Bracket kit only – lumber not included (images are representations of completed structures only)
- – Designed to use inexpensive 2X2 lumber – actual dimensions are slightly smaller 1.5X1.5 (Handy with a table saw? Use 2X4 lumber and rip in half to save money)
- – Kit includes all parts needed to frame kit, instructions and lumber cut list
- – Brackets are made from a heavy-duty polypropylene material that won’t rust or crack like similar metal products
- No angle cuts necessary, brackets do angles for you, Just cut and screw structure together,
- Made in the USA